Sometimes the only thing that can get you through a long work day is knowing that soon you’ll be home and have a good rest at night. But how do you deal with that if you or your family member is suffering from snoring apnea?
We’ve compiled a list of remedies that can really help you out with stopping snoring apnea and saving yourself from sleep deprivation.
Here are the top 10 solutions we recommend considering:
- SnoreCare – This device is probably one of the most comfortable devices to use as it’s a tiny vent made of a soft Medical Grade Silicon which makes it really convenient to insert and ensures your sleep feels natural. It comes in a pack with 4 different sized reusable vents that suit any size nostril and nasal passage and are almost invisible to outsiders.
- Breathe Right – Unlike the vents from the first solution, Breathe Right represent nasal strips which help open your nose and reduce congestion caused by cold, allergies, or deviated septum. They have clear and tan drug-free nasal strips which differ in material but work the same way. Clear strips are easier to remove and can be more suitable for people with dry or sensitive skin. There is a small, medium, and large size of all types of strips to fit everyone’s needs.
- The Good Morning Snore Solution – The person behind this product, Dr. Leslie Dort, realized that moving air through tight spaces creates noise, which made snore a simple problem with an easy solution. Dr. Markley developed a special mouthpiece that opens the airway preventing snoring by gently moving the tongue forward with Tongue Displacement. It is soft and flexible and is designed to fit almost everyone. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and currently manufactures in the U.S.
- ZQuiet – Is a dentist-created device which is used by half a million of customers and is guaranteed to work the first night, quite a promise to make! The way it works is that it advances your lower jaw and quiets the noise instantly. It’s great that you can use it for 30 days at a discounted price which already includes the shipping.
- SleepTight Mouthpiece – This solution was designed in the U.S. and is produced in the U.K. It’s an FDA-cleared device which similarly to ZQuiet, stops snoring by holding your jaw and tongue forward, contains no latex or BPA, and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. The company claims that SleepTight Mouthpiece fits tighter than other devices and increases the airflow.
- VitalSleep – This device is made in the USA from all USA sourced and FDA-approved components, and has a number of benefits distinguishing it from competitors. VitalSleep offers free shipping on all orders, free replacements for 1 year, free size exchanges, and 1-year warranty. Also, they have a regular size for men and small size for women.
- My Snoring Solutions – This is an outer jaw supporter which keeps the lower jaw in an upward position. This, in its turn, reduces air velocity and soft tissue vibration. The company offers a buy-one-get-one-free deal and a 90-day money back guarantee.
- SnoreMeds – This anti-snore mouthpiece has emergency holes to allow the wearer to breathe through the mouth if necessary and makes it stand out. Additionally, these holes prevent an excess saliva build up while sleeping. SnoreMeds company has a 45-day money back on its Single pack mouthpieces and free shipping too.
- SleepPhones – The company’s name speaks for itself: headphones for sleeping. However, this is also a great alternative for fighting with the snoring (of the person next to you). The headphones represent a soft headband containing thin removable speakers to play any type of music, audiobooks, meditation, white noise, or talk radio. You can even plug into your CD player, iPod, or MP3 player, and listen to your favorite music list or ocean waves to help block out the snoring. SleepPhones offer free domestic shipping on orders $49+ and a seamless opportunity to exchange or return the product.
- SnoreMart – This company has made its selection of stop-snoring products based on top ratings for clinically proven anti-snoring strategies – both oral and nasal devices. Among their 6 hand-picked products are ZQuiet 2-step comfort system, Mute nasal dilator (sizing kit with 3 sizes), Sleep Apnea Didgeridoo package, Zzoma positional medical device, Good Morning Snore Solution – anti-snore oral appliance, and Rhynil, an anti-bacterial spray for nose and mouth. SnoreMart offers free shipping in the USA.
Sweet dreams, everyone, and a better life without snoring! If you are using other products and would love to share them with us and our readers, please add them using the “Comments” function below.