Be it a payday loan, or other personal loan, now you can both quickly find out if you qualify (as it’s done online), and also get the money in your bank account pretty quickly too (in many cases “cash today” is the verbiage used).
In our today’s “top ten” list we’d like to bring you personal loan lenders to consider. As always, if we’ve missed someone, please do mention them using the “Comments” function below… But for now, here comes our top 10 list (based solely on popularity among consumers):
- Plain Green Loans — Quick cash loans via the Internet with instant online approval. As the company itself puts it, their “loans range from $250 – $1,000 for first time customers and up to $3,000 for returning customers.”
- Great Plains Lending — Cash from $100 to $1,000 in seconds “for your first loan, and up to $1,500 on subsequent loans.” You fill an application online and get cash in your bank account “as soon as tomorrow.”
- Ideal Payday — You fill out a short form on their website, and after the form is completed they match you with lenders, giving you an online response. Cash gets “deposited to your bank account after approval.” Loans range from $100 to $1,000.
- PayDayMax.com — This company’s philosophy is “A dollar today is better than a dollar tomorrow!” As they themselves put it, this lender “helps you maximize your purchasing power by getting your payday advance loan to you when you need fast cash.”
- Ace Cash Express — This company specializes not only on payday loans, but also on installment loans, title loans, and prepaid debit cards. As all others, they offer instant online decision on your application.
- CashNetUSA — This lender’s slogan is “Make Anyday Payday.” They’ve been in business since 2004, and in 2006 they were acquired by Cash America International, Inc., one of the brick & mortar leaders in short-term lending. CashNetUSA’s services “are available in over 30 US states and growing” as they continue “to lead the way toward the future of secure online lending and credit services.”
- Cash Central — This one is “a qualified payday loan facilitator serving the financial needs of online customers with a staff that pioneered online payday lending and has over 20 years combined payday lending experience.” Just as all others on this list their specialty are short-term loans over the Internet.
- Money Mart — This is one of the leading payday loan providers that services Canadian residents specifically. To qualify for a loan you’ll need to have a valid ID, prove your source of income, have a “chequing account”, valid email address, and reside in Alberta, Nova Scotia or Ontario.
- PayDayLoanToday.com — As the website puts it, “our primary goal and mission is to provide our customers with the fastest cash advance service on the web, turning around cash advance service applications in 24 to 48 hours to get you the cash you need as soon as possible.”
- MyPayDayLoan.com — “Free no fax pay day loans, and payday advances with no credit checks for up to $1,000.”
Again, if we haven’t mentioned your favorite lender, please do mention them below.